Leadership Fellowship, Inc.

Uniting in Fellowship, Rising in Unity, Taking Dominion over the Earth, fullfilling God's purpose

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Homosexuality and the church

Clinton Lee
Site Owner

The bible tells us to love all men with the love of Christ and we know that in God's eyesight that disobedience to His Word is simply UN-believe being manifested in the earth by mankind. So my question is what the church role on this subject is. Please use scripture to back up your point while also remembering that our goal is to love and win to Christ. Most of you who know me will understand that I am a firm believer in what the bible states so no matter how you feel on this topic, please convince me scripturally.

--

John 3:17 - God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved.

January 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bishop Tindimwebwa Christopher

Thank you for introducing the topic about homosexuality its a wide one but can be hundled with understanding where the world is today and where the church stands in the knowladge of Gods word. When we read from Habakuku 1:2 violent is everywhere evil deeds are everywhere and many have rejeted the truth nof the word of God then you know that soon the church is on her way to the husband.

January 15, 2013 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.